Friday, December 22, 2006

An Except from Andre and Kaisiang's MSN Conversation

[92281332] .how.now.brown.cow. says:
i go bathe first
[92281332] .how.now.brown.cow. says:
gimme 10
kaipok - TONGKAI IS DAOING ME says:
alright! *does two high-fives*

---

We're back! :) Yup, the faggots who can keep their hands to themselves, but not the lips when it comes to french fries!

---

I hope this works out though, because I'm really scared the chemistry is gone. I fear TongTong and I don't see eye to eye anymore.

In fact, Tongtong was supposed to blog first. So he said "Ok I'll do it tonight," but it's 12.10am now and I'm really tired from waiting.

AND THEN I realized how that stationed-in-Oxford guy bastard was not really referring to time from my point of view. So anyway I'm just blogging here to spite him.

---

So, hello, thanks for coming :) Season's greetings!

---

P.S---

When I heard Tongtong was going to Italy I kept having this mental image of him reaching Rome, standing at the gateway, slackjawed, staring at the thronging thousands wearing modern day clothes, disbelieving, his eyeballs furiously searching for the togas and plumed soldiers, his forehead beaded with cold sweat,

and then...

amid his inner confusion

some teenager walks by humming a pop song

and Tongtong screams tearily running away

---