Contentment is in mediocrity
I want to live where the stakes aren't high enough.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
back - oppressive heat, grandmother's relief that my teochew hasn't quite gone to the dogs yet, etc.
did i mention the oppressive heat?
posted by zhongkai at
6:45 PM
<< Home
Contributors
kaisiang
zhongkai
Previous Posts
Joke overhead on 95.8FM -Why is your head bruised?...
kai's set a new record - three posts in a row! at ...
From Terry Pratchett's Pyramids , an example of Ri...
I'm so scared of commitments I don't even dare to ...
The last two lines of this msn conversation shows ...
Sepulchrave says:i will however write an essay on ...
Mr. X accidentally splattered his door with paint....
I know I haven't been blogging much, but I'm still...
heard on bbc radio 3:'... the evidence of technica...
2 reasons why a 5th week essay is like a crowd of ...
<< Home