If during wartime conditions the government allocates you One Onion Only, its ALittleRation.
------------------
Finding Memo: Supposing Pixar Animation Studio originally had a flop movie about a guy ruffling through his papers on his messy desk for a note to himself. For two hours.
I don't feel particularly happy after As; in fact I kind of miss the exams. Think its cause A levels had felt like they ended after S history, so I already had fun and S econs today felt irritating. And also, i'm going into the army in a month's time. And also, jc being over, it's a serious second chapter of my life, and soon i won't be a teenager.
Adulthood - i always think its the stage in our life devised for the sole purpose of enabling us to appreciate the wonder of childhood; the time of your life to realise you've had the time of your life.
On a lighter note, maybe my post-A level depression (what the heck?) is just a weird case of me suppressing my happiness like how some people people suppress fears and immoral drives.
I wonder what happens if someone psychologically suppresses too much merriment- maybe someday, somewhere, sometime, he suddenly bursts out laughing.
-----------------
In my 18 years of experience, tailors seem to be the most materialistic people.
------------------
Finding Memo: Supposing Pixar Animation Studio originally had a flop movie about a guy ruffling through his papers on his messy desk for a note to himself. For two hours.
I don't feel particularly happy after As; in fact I kind of miss the exams. Think its cause A levels had felt like they ended after S history, so I already had fun and S econs today felt irritating. And also, i'm going into the army in a month's time. And also, jc being over, it's a serious second chapter of my life, and soon i won't be a teenager.
Adulthood - i always think its the stage in our life devised for the sole purpose of enabling us to appreciate the wonder of childhood; the time of your life to realise you've had the time of your life.
On a lighter note, maybe my post-A level depression (what the heck?) is just a weird case of me suppressing my happiness like how some people people suppress fears and immoral drives.
I wonder what happens if someone psychologically suppresses too much merriment- maybe someday, somewhere, sometime, he suddenly bursts out laughing.
-----------------
In my 18 years of experience, tailors seem to be the most materialistic people.

<< Home