Monday, December 25, 2006

Tongtong: You're not immune cause you listen to Bach. It only means you were never mune to begin with.

---

[And the running gag continues...]

Since Romans wear skirts, do hot Romans wear mini skirts?

3. there were romans in centurions' uniforms hanging around outside the colosseum charging tourists to photograph them."
no, what i really meant was that modern romans were putting tourists in charge of taking photos of them in centurion uniforms. it's so obvious.


Ok now I see... obviously the romans couldn't do it themselves because they were suspended by ropes outside the colosseum right?

---

Ok here's a very cold riddle I actually thought of. It's also a way to irritate someone.

Basically you go up to someone (hopefully someone you don't like, or someone you don't intend to ever talk to afterwards) and you go,

"Guess a fruit!"

Then you sing, making up the tune as you go along, "Mu mu Mu Mu mu Muuuu mUUuuu mUUuuuu Mu Mu Mu mMMuuuuUuu MmUU Mu mU mU"

After that person has given up guessing, you go,

"Mu4 gua1!"

---

Yes I promise I'd blog less after I've recovered, and go out and have a life.