I really hated SAF (Serve-And-Fuckoff), but the shocking thing is that civilian life has been WAF (Work-And-Fuckoff). Dreary duties, returning home tired, being alive only in the weekend. SAF and WAF. It's only an alphabet's difference.
I really, really wanted to Work-And-Not-Keesiao after army life, but things have been disappointing so far.
Some of you might say it's my fault. "Hey, it's civilian life," you say. "You're free to Work-And-Not-Keesiao." I know it's my fault lah. I see some friends who're obviously Working-And-Not-Keesiao-ing, thoroughly enjoying themselves.
Jun Bong, for example, is Working-And-Not-Keesiao-ING all day and all night long- He just told me that he's going into overtime the whole week. I wonder if he is going to Work-And-Not-Keesiao over the weekend too. Paid to Work-And-Not-Keesiao.
Envy.
I really, really wanted to Work-And-Not-Keesiao after army life, but things have been disappointing so far.
Some of you might say it's my fault. "Hey, it's civilian life," you say. "You're free to Work-And-Not-Keesiao." I know it's my fault lah. I see some friends who're obviously Working-And-Not-Keesiao-ing, thoroughly enjoying themselves.
Jun Bong, for example, is Working-And-Not-Keesiao-ING all day and all night long- He just told me that he's going into overtime the whole week. I wonder if he is going to Work-And-Not-Keesiao over the weekend too. Paid to Work-And-Not-Keesiao.
Envy.

<< Home