This post will be short because I'm feeling terrible now. I'm not a person who shares or confides much in other people. That's not how I work I guess.
---
Sentiments aside. I shall begin with something really lame.
---
I REALLY WANNA CHOP OFF THE HEADS, TEAR OUT THE INTESTINES AND BREAK ALL THE BONES OF THOSE IDIOTS WHO CLAIM THAT VIDEO GAMES MAKE PEOPLE MORE VIOLENT.
---
But I do admit that video games do give people shorter attention sp
an-yway, about Romans.
Contrary to Crystal and her wild surmising, there was actually a parallel phenonemon during the early Roman empire, called Public Baths for the Incurious. It quickly went into ruin and became an obsolete fact, because the target niche were, obviously, too incurious to frequent there.
--
(I just like the fact that I accused her of wild surmising, to subsequently say something like that)
---
Tongtong is right. As he has mentioned, my attack on the blog's self identity (like calling Ah Yew a Satanist) was a cheap shot at publicity.
And, being the knowing friend that he is, Tongtong has revealed my next attempt to gain fame.
That's right.
We're officially declaring war on Argentina over the Falklands islands.
---
Economics 101: A Short Study
1. When prices escalate, potential buyers, ceteris paribus, tend to leave the market.
2. When prices dip, potential buyers, ceteris paribus, tend to enter the market.
Sorry, Tongtong.
I've just blogged on demand.
---
---
Sentiments aside. I shall begin with something really lame.
---
I REALLY WANNA CHOP OFF THE HEADS, TEAR OUT THE INTESTINES AND BREAK ALL THE BONES OF THOSE IDIOTS WHO CLAIM THAT VIDEO GAMES MAKE PEOPLE MORE VIOLENT.
---
But I do admit that video games do give people shorter attention sp
an-yway, about Romans.
Contrary to Crystal and her wild surmising, there was actually a parallel phenonemon during the early Roman empire, called Public Baths for the Incurious. It quickly went into ruin and became an obsolete fact, because the target niche were, obviously, too incurious to frequent there.
--
(I just like the fact that I accused her of wild surmising, to subsequently say something like that)
---
Tongtong is right. As he has mentioned, my attack on the blog's self identity (like calling Ah Yew a Satanist) was a cheap shot at publicity.
And, being the knowing friend that he is, Tongtong has revealed my next attempt to gain fame.
That's right.
We're officially declaring war on Argentina over the Falklands islands.
---
Economics 101: A Short Study
1. When prices escalate, potential buyers, ceteris paribus, tend to leave the market.
2. When prices dip, potential buyers, ceteris paribus, tend to enter the market.
Sorry, Tongtong.
I've just blogged on demand.
---

<< Home