Sunday, December 31, 2006

Tongtong's post scathingly answers Andre, "We don't blog on demand."

But he did this within 24 hours of Andre's request. I'm a bit confused now. So do we blog on demand?

---

Philosophy 101 : A Crash Course

The Nietzsche Movement: God is Dead.
The Materialist Moement: Saddam Hussein is Dead.

---

Guess what I saw when I shopped at West Mall's "Cards n Such"? The counter girl was meticulously peeling "$0.90" price tags off Chinese New Year Cards, in preparation for the upcoming festive season, so she could stick new price tags on them (probably $2-$3 ones, it being Cards n Such).

So you guys who pay a premium for expensive cards are not paying for additional quality. The premium pays for shop assistants buying cheapo cards on your behalf, such that you don't have to actually pay low prices yourself and horrendously incur guilt for thinking yourself a cheapskate.

---

A few days back Ah Bong (alias Jun Rong) said, "Oh My God it's raining"

I pointed out that we two, who do not have particular religious tendencies, should refrain from such figures of speech. I then helpfully offered possible alternatives, along the lines of "Oh my Shallow Materialism it's raining", or "Oh my Superficial Consumerism it's raining".

Unhesitatingly, Ah Bong replied, "Oh my Lee Kuan Yew it's raining".

I was quietly shocked. I never knew he was a Satanist.

---

Once again...
A Resumption Pertaining to the Subject of Romans and Non-bifurcating Lower Body Clothing-

On the internet, there are now scandalous photos showing Britney Speares alighting from a car revealing too much.

Were there, centuries ago, rapidly circulating woodcuts depicting Julius Caesar dismounting a horse and accidentally revealing too much?

And was this why Brutus stabbed him?!?

And did such forms of ancient negative media interest, where senators, generals, and even Emperors were periodically caught zhao1 geng1-ing in public, ultimately lead to the fall of Rome?!!?!?

And should I have read up on the Roman Empire before writing this post?!!?!?!?!?

---

It's a sunny day~ Happy New Year in advance

---