---
From our defunct class blog :)
"Always Onz. NDP. Track. TAHAN. Viola (jokes). [extra]Miles. Burge. Lame jokes. Calligraphy. Afternoon tea/Milo. Menthos. Char siew paos. LEPers. History. Literature. Drama. Debate. Banners. PMS. Apples. Chilli sauce. Kor-meis. Misquotes. Cynicism. Optimism. Huang Cheng. F4 [sux, according to some.] Zaizai. Poetry. Music[als]. Mama. Grandmama. [Supposedly] matriarchal. Family trees. Basketball. Council. Bridge. Chess. S'pore Food Trails. LT5. Always Onz"
Doesn't that bring back so many nice memories :)
Like our Chinese New Year Banner with Zhipeng's super duper nice calligraphy on it. Or our very first class banner with the AlwaysOnz light bulb.
Recalling late-night 174 bus rides home with Johnny due to Huang Cheng. (He went to HIS home. I went to MINE. Do not draw conclusions.) And drawing on his eyesbrows daily for Perry's Drama production!
Mel's hysterics and theatrics :D And the netball craze. The girls' smash-and-grab raids on the canteen every other period.
Thanks Mei, for your suffering of me all these years :)
Tons of intellectual stuff zhipeng-tongkai-junbong-judith flying over my head.
Watching our juniors get all bambi-eyed and crazy over their fac head Andre Oei!
AND A LOT MORE.
Hurrah!
---
From Tongkai
"this leads us on finally to the question: so what exactly are we getting at? what's behind the frequent title changes, the idiosyncratic (or maybe 'idiotic' would be a better adjective), the silly bylines, and the utter lack of a consistent running thread through our blog posts?"
I must admit to a substantial portion of blame. A significant amount of meandering occurred because I could not resume from Tongkai's post about the war of Argentina, and thereby went on to discuss other things.
For the record, I tried very hard. But for some obscure reason, declaring wars on Argentina over the Falklands, which does not even belong to Argentina, is just not funny.
And I must be correct, because from what I understand, Britain, Argentina and the Falklands also agree with me on this.
---
But we don't blog to be funny. Tongkai and I are unanimous in this. Obviously, we don't meticulously spend hours online to get laughed at.
When you leave this place begrudging that the recent post isn't funny, you're plumbing the wrong areas anyway.
We are here because we are cultured and sophisticated. We have depth and do not lack class. We have Integrity. In this modern day and age, where people are shoddy, shortsighted and superficial, we are the ones who put the word
"Art",
in "fArt".
Alright?
---
From our defunct class blog :)
"Always Onz. NDP. Track. TAHAN. Viola (jokes). [extra]Miles. Burge. Lame jokes. Calligraphy. Afternoon tea/Milo. Menthos. Char siew paos. LEPers. History. Literature. Drama. Debate. Banners. PMS. Apples. Chilli sauce. Kor-meis. Misquotes. Cynicism. Optimism. Huang Cheng. F4 [sux, according to some.] Zaizai. Poetry. Music[als]. Mama. Grandmama. [Supposedly] matriarchal. Family trees. Basketball. Council. Bridge. Chess. S'pore Food Trails. LT5. Always Onz"
Doesn't that bring back so many nice memories :)
Like our Chinese New Year Banner with Zhipeng's super duper nice calligraphy on it. Or our very first class banner with the AlwaysOnz light bulb.
Recalling late-night 174 bus rides home with Johnny due to Huang Cheng. (He went to HIS home. I went to MINE. Do not draw conclusions.) And drawing on his eyesbrows daily for Perry's Drama production!
Mel's hysterics and theatrics :D And the netball craze. The girls' smash-and-grab raids on the canteen every other period.
Thanks Mei, for your suffering of me all these years :)
Tons of intellectual stuff zhipeng-tongkai-junbong-judith flying over my head.
Watching our juniors get all bambi-eyed and crazy over their fac head Andre Oei!
AND A LOT MORE.
Hurrah!
---
From Tongkai
"this leads us on finally to the question: so what exactly are we getting at? what's behind the frequent title changes, the idiosyncratic (or maybe 'idiotic' would be a better adjective), the silly bylines, and the utter lack of a consistent running thread through our blog posts?"
I must admit to a substantial portion of blame. A significant amount of meandering occurred because I could not resume from Tongkai's post about the war of Argentina, and thereby went on to discuss other things.
For the record, I tried very hard. But for some obscure reason, declaring wars on Argentina over the Falklands, which does not even belong to Argentina, is just not funny.
And I must be correct, because from what I understand, Britain, Argentina and the Falklands also agree with me on this.
---
But we don't blog to be funny. Tongkai and I are unanimous in this. Obviously, we don't meticulously spend hours online to get laughed at.
When you leave this place begrudging that the recent post isn't funny, you're plumbing the wrong areas anyway.
We are here because we are cultured and sophisticated. We have depth and do not lack class. We have Integrity. In this modern day and age, where people are shoddy, shortsighted and superficial, we are the ones who put the word
"Art",
in "fArt".
Alright?
---

<< Home