Friday, February 16, 2007

In reply to Junrong's tag demand-

Encyclopedia 101 - A concise edition (Slightly abridged. Possibly Unedited.)

Aachen- (noun.) A good ol' Chinese friend whose surname is Chen.
Example- "That bas**** Aachen, borrow five hundred dollars from me now dunno disappear till where. Kenasai." (Folk Sayings of Singapore)

---

"i do promise, however, since we blog anything as well, to not have it in alphabetical order. that would give it the semblance of randomness implied in the word."

In responding to Ah Bong's request, therefore, I have inadvertently imposed a reverse alphabetical order, commencing with 'Aardvark'. Quite a strategic error- Not much else left.

---

Idly, discovered that Tong's post about Aardvarks was the 150th of the blog!

I mean 150th blog post, not 150th blog post about Aardvarks. (When the latter's day comes along, I hope we're pretty damn old by then. If not, it means this blog is degenerating faster than Tongtong and I have feared.)

---

Quite apt, by the way, that where we reach a milestone, we espy a Milestoning :)

---

Like everyone else, the blogging impetus is sluggish, and irresistibly so. Still, it would be complete, to supposedly discuss "everything and anything", and then subsequently, nothing.

---

2nd post about Aardvarks and counting. Happy Chinese New Year